★★Cosmic Moonlight HUGE Giveaway★★
~Reblogs only please. Don’t reblog more than once daily. Reblog once a day if you like.
~DO NOT REMOVE ANY TEXT~
~Giveaway is worldwide!
~You don’t have to be following me but I’d love it if you did!
~Ends Thursday April 22th 2014
(All jewelry prizes come straight from my store and handmade by yours truly)
~One Rough Amethyst necklace with purple chain
~One Crescent Moon purple jade necklace
~One bronze tone necklace
~One Star Dust vial purple bracelet
~One Amethyst Buddha Tree Of Life pendant
~One pair of peace Opal earrings
~Three handpicked sea shells
~One stone ring
~One Amethyst cluster
~Three tumbled stones - Rose Quartz - Tigers Eye - Clear Quartz
~Purple star Grape lollipops
~Lavender tea light candles
♡Anyone can enter! Thank you all so much for the love and support. Any questions? Message me. Good Luck!
CROW-ARROW’S ATTACK ON SPRING GIVEAWAY!
So spring is right around the corner and I feel like starting the new season off with a lot of new fandom merch is the best way to go
RULES AND THE OTHER BORING STUFF:
- You don’t have to be following me but it’s nice if you do since I’m giving you stuff
- Reblog as much as you want
- Likes count too
- The winner will be randomly selected
- You have to have your ask box open if you win
- You have to be okay with giving me your address. Most of the stuff you’ll get is online so it can be shipped right to your house anyway
- This will end May 4th which gives you a over a month to enter this thing plus it ends on my birthday so I won’t forget
- If you have any questions, my ask box is always open
WHAT YOU’LL WIN:
- An AOT cosplay jacket
- An AOT cosplay cloak
- Divergent box set
- Any Divergent t-shirt from HotTopic
- The Hunger Games movie
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie
- The Hunger Games box set
- A mockingjay pin
- A troll hoodie of your choosing from whatpumpkin
- A god tier hoodie of your choosing from whatpumpkin
- A Welcome to Night Vale t-shirt
- A WTNV mug
That’s pretty much it! Start reblogging this!
"Note to self: “I love you” does not mean “I won’t ever leave you."
Note 1. (via fragmentallygirl)
Lol you’ve been a bipolar dick for the past two weeks and have outright ignored me (intentionally in some cases) for four days this past week.
You really think your skeevy ass can “Happy Easter baby” me? Nah.
I’m done working for your attention. You get to work for mine.
I give what I get.
New paintings for my exhibition ‘Durability’ Friday March 21st with COPE2 at Krause Gallery in New York. www.krausegallery.com
each painting above is 30 x 40 inches - acrylic, aerosol and crayon on canvas